Reserved for the coolest of the coolIf you’re someone who regularly dons a bit of snakeskin you’ll know that you still gotta be able to bust the moves. These premium bibshorts strike just the right balance between compression and breathability. Reserved for the coolest of the cool.
- Women's specific cut with superior level of breathability with sweat-wicking stretch construction
- Premium 3+ hour chamois with enhanced breathability, sweat absorption and anti-microbial treatment
- Supple yet firm 3D-Mesh brace construction
- Reflective detail to help you stand out
1. Designed for WomenSeem to hear those three words quite a bit. Here are a pair of bibshorts that’s actually worth their salt. From leg-length, to chamois pad to brace positioning you oughta be pleasantly surprised by these Italian-made beauties.
2. Ultra-High Density ChamoisWhere would we be without those anatomically-cut pieces of high-density foam that can make or break even the shortest of rides? We did the hard yards for you and included one of the best women’s-specific chamois pads out there. Your legs’ll be screaming before your backside does.
3. Performance FabricWe tend to be a slave to the look and feel of a pair of bibshorts. You can’t have either if you don’t start with a killer fabric. Our 210-gram Lycra® Sport yarn, self-gripping cuffs and super supple 3D-Mesh braces, will keep your pegs fashionably snug.
Ultra-High Density Chamois
Any cyclist who’s been around the block a few times knows that something as simple as a piece of padding can make or break you. Hotmix Apparel makes use of Elastic Interface’s industry-leading research and technology to provide you with the extra support and a higher level of comfort for when you’re in the saddle.Features include:
- womens' specific design,
- extremely light weight anatomical design,
- high-level of breathability,
- 3D dual-density pad allowing excellent freedom of movement,
- a special ‘pelvic track’ for a more natural rotation of the pelvic bones.
Women's Sizing Chart (Metric)
Women's Sizing Chart (Imperial)